Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sun is shinin' in the sky; there ain't a cloud in sight.

The big news is that I had two job interviews yesterday, and assuming a follow-up conversation this weekend goes well, I think I'll be leaving Wally World in a month or so. Nothing is final yet, but I'm definitely excited about this opportunity. I hope I'll be able to post more details next week.


The girl sitting next to me yesterday while I was working on a Sudoku introduced me to Kakuros ("Sudoku for people who can count"). It's sort of like a killer sudoku, but without the requirement to use every digit in each 3x3 square.


It's so nice having my sister back in DC again. We've been able to spend a lot of time together this month - hanging out at Chez Limon as well as going out and doing cool things. I didn't realize how much I missed her until she returned. Too bad the little bro isn't moving out here any time soon.

No comments: