Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Things to keep me occupied today

Today is my last day at work before vacation... and I have a feeling it's going to be the longest day ever. So I thought I'd post some games I'm planning on playing to pass the time.
  1. Here's a totally addictive game about vertices and edges. Aaron just introduced it to me this morning.
  2. Sudoku! I'm not as addicted to it now as I was when it first came out this fall, but it's still a great game. I'll probably print out a few to have on hand during my flight home.
  3. Crossword puzzles from the Washington Post. God bless crossword puzzles. I should print out a few of these for the flight as well.

4 comments:

RHL said...

Michelle is adicted to that soduko thing too..

Libby said...

I'm really enjoying the first game, Planarity. I'm working on a level 7 right now! It's hard!!

Libby said...

Wow, yeah. Addicted. Just finished level 9. Score: 1239

Libby said...

Hey, this round I got 1253 points by the time I finished level 5! Addictive I tell you. Satisfying.