Tuesday, December 13, 2005

At Last! Ginger Altoids!


I stopped at the Rite Aid on 13th and U last night after pilates to pick up some cough medicine.

Lo and behold, they had ginger altoids.

Up until now, I've only ever seen them in a deli in NYC and at the Target in Duluth. Every time I go to the grocery store, I scan the candy selection by the cash register, just in case someone decided to stock them. But I'm always disappointed. Little did I know that Rite Aid is The Place to meet all of your altoid needs. That's right, ALL of your altoid needs. They have black licorice altoids as well. I had never seen them before, so I bought a tin of those as well. And they're good.

Other good things - pilates felt great. And I read a neat New Yorker article about feral pigs. And Scott made me a CD, so I have new music to listen to today!

Margo, I dreamt that you and I were walking by the American Indian Museum and you told me that you and Ian were engaged.

No comments: