Friday, December 16, 2005

A quick Friday afternoon update

Only 20 minutes until my day here is done. Good thing. It's been an icky day.

Last night was great though! Scott's office party involved lots of great dancing. The DJ played a fun mix of music, and there were all sorts of people out on the dance floor. It reminded me of the best kind of wedding dance.

I got to bed sometime after 11 and woke up at 4 because I couldn't stop coughing. Grrr. Took some medicine and got a little more sleep before the 5:30 alarm.

Nice bike to work (documented below) presently negated by the Nutcracker bomb compounded with stress in my office.

I'd rather not write about a sucky day at work though. Always look on the bright side of life, right?
  1. Soon it will be the weekend. I'll go work out some aggression at the gym, meet Scott at a yoga class, celebrate Sibley's birthday, and hopefully crash on the early side.
  2. There's still a chance we'll be able to exchange our Nutcracker tickets and go see it next Wednesday.
  3. I got another great e-mail from Fredachi this morning. He's teaching kids to jump of roofs into the snow. A week from now I'll be home in MN!
  4. I did some online shopping and am pretty excited about the gifts I get to give.

No comments: