Thursday, May 25, 2006

Social networking

I joined Facebook last week *, and my sister added me as her friend this morning. I looked at her profile, and she has all these really nice photos of the two of us posted there. It was really sweet to see - I was just expecting a few shots of her friends and teammates, but there are a bunch of our family in there too. I'm not sure why it was a surprise; maybe I forgot that we love each other? We're really good friends, and really good roommates, but we're also sisters.


- Fall '04, the picture we ended up using on our Christmas card

I guess I'm being kind of sentimental. But that's OK sometimes, right? I mean, I do have strong sentiments for her!


- Winter '06, the night of the Minnesota party, recreating a photo taken when we were 4 and 6

Exactly 2 weeks from today, I'll be back home in Duluth, getting ready to celebrate young Fred's graduation. Definitely looking forward to it.


- Spring '06, at the joint birthday party for Margaret and my mom and I. Margo made the excellent carrot cake.

See you soon sis!


* I've been doing social network research at work, so I joined all kinds of cheesy "add me as a friend" sites. Have you seen MySpace lately? It's HUGE! Jeez! I had no idea! I'm so glad I play frisbee and have a strong offline social network.

No comments: