Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Not too much to report. But I'll report it anyways.

Sunday.
The great room cleaning of May 2006 was a success! I told myself that I couldn't call Scott until the place was shipshape.

Monday.
A great pilates class in the morning, a productive day at work, and an enjoyable evening at the climbing gym. Liz came along for the first time and did fabulously. Margaret was home by the time I got back, so I got to chat with her for a few minutes.

Tuesday.
Woke up thinking it was Wednesday, which means BRDM practice. Alas, practice was still 36 hours away. A sort of productive day at work. Went to the gym and had a decently hard workout. Wrote haikus to Scott, who is out of phone and e-mail contact until Friday night. Sometimes it's fun to be pining, you know? Tonight I get my first taste of The Vegetable Garden, where Liz is celebrating her birthday. My gift to her is The Gotan Project's new album, Lunatico. I just downloaded it this week, and I love it. Dad, I'm sending you a copy too - it reminds me a little of Talking Timbuktu and Laurie Anderson.

No comments: