Monday, March 06, 2006

I awoke relieved that my bike was only vandalized in my dreams.

Just now I pulled my hair into a ponytail for the first time since March of 2000. It feels weird to have it pulled back so tightly, and it's not at all stylish yet. It's just a stubby little thing with lots of neck wispies. But this will be a godsend for Ultimate.

When I was a senior in highschool, I wore my hair in a bun secured by chopsticks nearly every day. I miss being able to do that... but it will take a few more years of length before I can manage that again.

I had a great kabob lunch with Team Dinner Party today at Moby Dick in Dupont. Not as good as Astor, but the company made up for it. Paul remarked that I never blog about my work, so without further ado, here are the wildly exciting IRS forms I've been learning to comprehend today!

Form 1040
Form 1040 Schedule C
Form 1040 Schedule C-EZ
Form 1040 Schedule SE
Form 1040ES
(Today was exceptionally boring... usually I have more engaging things to work on.)


Less than 48 hours until I see Scott!

No comments: