Friday, April 14, 2006

A post for the sake of posting

A quiet, slow Friday. Looking forward to 5 pm when I get to meet up with Liz, Michelle and Jesseca. Only one drink for me, though, as I'd rather not be fuzzy-headed at the Good Friday service.

Did a track workout last night with Scott. I definitely would have skipped it if he hadn't ignored my whining and dragged me out. I'm really glad he did! I hate 400's... but when they're over the feeling of accomplishment is wonderful. I guess they'll make me faster and stronger on the field, and that could be a motivating factor in getting me to do them. But really it's the fact that the sooner I start, the sooner I'll finish, that gets me out there.

Waking up at 6:00 this morning to meet Liz for a 7:00 pilates class was about ten times easier.

No big plans for the weekend, besides attending an Easter service and BRDM practice. I might go shoe shopping; I want climbing shoes of my own.

What a boring post! My apologies. Go watch the Italian scooter ad again.

No comments: