Friday, February 17, 2006

Last night I dreamt I turned my Schwinn Continental Traveler III into a unicycle.

This warm spring weather is so exciting. I mean, last weekend's snow was beautiful, but I love being able to sit here and do work with my apartment window and door open. I'm itching for a functional laptop so that I can do work outside.

This weekend sort of snuck up on me. I think that's one of the side effects of working from home - my days are much less structured than they used to me, so they all feel a little more weekend-ish. Also, I'm enjoying my work so much more than I used to, so maybe I don't need to anticipate the weekends as much as I did before.

In any case, it's going to be a fun weekend. The Happening is tomorrow - lots of cool art, music, fashion, etc. Plus it's the launch party for The Electric Sheep Company, so Chad is flying in to be here for it! I'm excited to catch up with him.

Today's confession. I was watching the Olympics last night (for the first time this year!), and one of the male figure skaters used music from Pirates of the Caribbean and wore a pirate costume. It was great... and it prompted me to download the entire soundtrack. Does anyone know when the sequel is coming out?

No comments: