Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Counting down the hours!


Today feels like the last day of school. It feels like the last day of third grade, where there are no papers or exams to worry about, just a desk to clean out and some pictures to take down from the bulletin board. Right now I've got 5.25 hours to go.

A slight change of plans for this weekend, for anyone who's keeping track. I'm still flying to Vermont on Saturday and driving to Boston on Sunday, but now I'm flying back to DC on Monday night. (Scott's getting back later than I expected.) So I won't get to meet his parents just yet, which is a little disappointing.

I will get to spend lots of time with my friends from Wellesley, and I'll get to hang out with my friend Robin in Boston. I haven't seen her in a long time, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing all the art she's been working on over the past 1-2 years.


A few fun links, in case your Friday is going as slowly as mine...
How to make iPod speaders using Altoid tins.
How to fold a shirt in 3 seconds! I tried it last night, and it's really cool!
A Duluth News Tribune article about Immoral, a mystery set in Duluth that's been nominated for an Edgar.

No comments: