Thursday, November 15, 2007

On a roll...

I stitched 10 more blocks last night!  I did them when I got home from climbing, so my fingers felt a little loosey-goosey, and my back was definitely aching by the time I finished, but now that I've started, I'm excited to finish.  (Also, I've turned the living room into my staging area - finished blocks on the floor, raw fabric on the coffee table.  This reminds me of the project, and makes it easier to pick it up and get going, and makes me feel a little guilty for leaving a mess out, which motivates me to finish.)



This diamond pattern is probably what the finished quilt will look like, but it will be 8x10 rather than 5x6.  There are a bunch of ways to assemble log cabin blocks (just do a Flickr search on "log cabin quilt"), but I'm leaning towards this one.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: