Thursday, November 29, 2007

Deep tissue massage

I've been meaning to get a massage since we moved to Davis three months ago.  At first, I wanted one because moving in was hectic.  Then I wanted one because work was crazy.  Today, I wanted one because I've finally gotten back in the habit of working out on a regular basis, and my legs were very tight from two days of running workouts.  (Here's one of them.

I found a masseuse in Davis with an introductory special of $75 for 2 hours and an opening tonight - the opportunity was just too good to pass up.  He did lots of work on my legs (and commented that he probably could have spent the entire two hours working on them.  They were tight!)  How sad that tomorrow, I'll do another workout and get all sore again. In any case, it was worth it.

The funniest part was that, at the beginning, a brass band was warming up for the Tree Lighting Ceremony in the parking lot across the street.  We decided it was better to turn of the soothing flute music and just listen to them, instead of have a band-flute cacophony.

And, the icing on the cake, Scott just agreed to take a dip in the hot tub with me tonight.  Yay!

Blogged with Flock

No comments: