Thursday, March 15, 2007

I try not to write about the weather too much, but days like yesterday are so exciting!

I had an absolutely gorgeous workout yesterday! My teammate JJ and I ran down to the Lincoln Memorial and did a workout on the staircase that leads down to the river. Light breeze, pretty afternoon light, good company. Couldn't believe more of my teammates didn't join us... the Fools Fest tournament is only 15 days away now!

Sadly, it looks like the weather is taking a turn for the worse tonight, and the city issued a flood warning for tomorrow. Gross. I just want the rain to hold off until after I get home tonight. (I'm going to a members-only tour of the Modernism exhibit opening at the Corcoran tonight!)

I'm strongly considering attending this elephant parade on Monday. It's not all that close to work, but I think it sounds like fun.

No comments: