Saturday, February 17, 2007

Travels!

Today is incredibly lazy. Our Ultimate game was canceled, because the field is too icy to play on. Scott and I got to play two games of Scrabble this morning, and I completed a Thursday NYT crossword, mostly by myself. We're heading out to a party tonight, but for now I'm perfectly happy to sit at home and do whatever I feel like doing.

That said, I've spent the last week planning a pretty busy spring, that I'm pretty darn excited about. A brief run-down...

February 27-March 1: Philly with Scott. (Not a super fun trip, as he's getting surgery.)
[Edit] Scott says it's going to be lots of fun. We're going up a day early, so we'll get to spend some time hanging out in the city with his friend Erica.

March 28-29: NYC with Scott, to see his sister Julie perform in Prometheus Bound.

March 30-April 1: Fredericksburg, for the first tournament of the season! I'll be playing with a women's team, which I'm looking forward to.

April 4-18: Italy, for Paganello (an incredible Beach Ultimate tournament) and a tournament in Rome, and lots of other traveling around with Scott, Jay, Paul and Bucci.

April 21-26: Tampa, for the Electric Sheep Spring Break! A company meeting, really, but we get to stay at beach houses, so it's kind of like spring break.

May 11-13: Wellesley (maybe) for the alum game.

May 25-28: Denver, for Nate and Jess's wedding.

June 25-July 4: Grand Canyon rafting trip with Scott and his parents.
[Edit] We're flying out on Friday so we can spend the weekend rock climbing before the rafting trip!!

No comments: