Friday, September 29, 2006

Pics from VLB

Click on the images for larger versions.



I bought a hoverboard today - only 8,000 MTV$. I opted for the low-end model, because they offered cooler patterns. Mine is the "Klimpt." It's hard to see the design in this picture, and actually, it's pretty hard to see the design when I'm riding it around. But it's pretty.

Here I am at the hoverboard race track! My best time was 54.2 seconds. Woo hoo!



I also bought a dog, a yellow lab. We went to the dog park together.



Even virtual dogs need training. I taught mine how to sit, come and jump.





You can feed your dog. But despite the signage, you don't actually have to clean up after him.


I stopped by the cinema to watch some LB reruns, but my computer doesn't have speakers, so it was less than engaging.



Back outside to play with the big red Feelium and a waist-high soccer ball...







That's it. I'm off to Regionals.

No comments: