Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Frisbee stuff

Regionals is only three days away! Another tournament! Rock on!

I felt good at practice last night, but I was crabby. My apologies to my teammates, especially in the scrimmage. Many thanks to whomever put a snake in my bag. Seriously - I love him!

One of my Clique teammates posted this video of our games from last Sunday. Nothing exceptional... lots of little tiny players running around on a big green field. But it's the first time I've seen myself play, and it's a relief to know I don't look silly out there. (If you take the time to watch, I'm wearing blue shorts and a pink and blue striped shirt.)

I'm going to go try out a lunchtime pickup game tomorrow. I rarely leave the office during the day, unless it's for a trip to FedEx, so I'm excited for this.

Unrelated to frisbee...
I bought socks this week for the first time in ages. I forgot how nice it is to have soft, new socks on your feet. I'm enjoying them much more than expected.

No comments: