Tuesday, September 12, 2006

No sticker for me.

I went to the dentist yesterday, and as I was getting up to go, she told me that I made her day because my teeth are so nice and healthy! That, in turn, made my day. I didn't get the traditional bag of treats. That's ok, because I don't need a toothbrush or floss right now. But I really wanted a sticker to flaunt!

I didn't vote today. I was planning on doing it on my way to work, but we left too early, and I didn't get a chance to go back up to Columbia Heights during the day. And I'll be at BRDM practice until after the polls close. So I didn't get an "I Voted" sticker like Aaron. I should be (and am) ashamed of myself.

I did, however, get a free red calculator from Safeway when I bought my Primo Taglio turkey from the deli. It even has a handy carabiner clip, so I can bring it climbing with me!

No comments: