Saturday, June 16, 2007

Quiet Saturday Evening.

I just got home from helping Rob move into his new place, which is absolutely gorgeous. It was a fun afternoon, with lots of friends all pitching in. It gave me a little lump in my throat - it reminded me that I'll be moving in 2 months and that I'm going to miss my friends here a lot. But overall, a terrific day. I'm so happy (we all are) for Rob and Michelle!

I had a pretty bike ride home, I'm listening to a good Father's Day edition of Prairie Home Companion, and I'm looking forward to an evening to myself.



This was on my friend Paul's blog a while back, and I'd thought I'd share/pass it along.

Four Things About Me --

A. Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Server (and official cartoonist for the daily specials) - Bennett's on the Lake.
2. Library conservationist - Wellesley College.
3. Geometry and Algebra II teacher - St. Stephen's School in Rome
4. Functionary - Electric Sheep Company. Yay!

B. Four Movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Blues Brothers
2. Run Lola Run
3. The Red Violin
4. Uh... just those three I think.

C. Four Places I have lived:
1. Duluth, MN
2. Wellesley, MA
3. Rome, Italy
4. Washington, DC

D. Four TV Shows I like to watch:
1. Does The New Yorker count?
2. I like watching Top Chef when I'm with friends.
3. And it was really fun watching The X-Files in the basement TV room in college, with lots of friends heckling.
4. NOT Battlestar Gallactica... sorry Scott!

E. Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Duluth, MN
2. Rimini, Italy
3. Seattle, WA
4. Savannah, GA

F. Four of my favorite foods:
1. My mom's rhubarb crunch
2. Pizza (on a thin, crispy crust with fresh basil and mozzarella)
3. Saturday morning pancakes with Scott
4. Dairy Queen banana chocolate blizzards

G. Four Places I would like to be right now:
1. In Nevada with Scott
2. In Duluth with my siblings and Alissa
3. At the cabin with my parents
4. In Duluth with Scott and my family and Alissa

No comments: