Friday, June 12, 2009

Successful arrival in MN

Studied hard on Monday and Tuesday, took my two finals on Wednesday, packed, played ultimate, slept a little, and then took off for Minnesota! I arrived on Thursday afternoon and went straight to a pedicure appointment with my mom and her sister Kathy. I got magenta, to match my dress. Hung out Chez Aunt Kathy for a few hours before heading over to Aunt Mary's house for my wedding shower. It was wonderful - my aunts did a beautiful job - and it was great to see everyone - Abby & Alissa, Eli, Lisa and Anna, Mary Ellen, Sarah, Eva. Big thanks to everyone - I had such a good time!

Lisa & I:

Aunt Mary Alice (my godmother), Eva & Mary Ellen (Mom's cousins), Aunt Kathy (Mom's sister):

Me, my two fabulous Bundt pans, Abby and Alissa!

Mom, Aunt Mary, me, Aunt Kathy:

No comments: