Sunday, March 15, 2009

What I really want for my birthday...

...is a parallel universe, so that I have time to go out for romantic dinners with Scott. We got some "treat yourself to something nice" cash for Valentine's Day and still haven't had an unscheduled night to go out for dinner together!

If you get me a parallel universe, I'd also use it for frisbee tournaments... especially ones with Scott (but I'd let you be on my team too!). (Scott got to play today, but I had to stay home and do homework. The weekend of Fool's Fest, there are at least three teams that I'd like to play with... one in DC with Wellesley alums, one in CA with Scott & Night Train, and another one in CA with fun ladies.)

I'd probably use it for cooking desserts too, which I'd be happy to share with anyone who chipped in for said parallel universe. Seems like a win-win situation, right?

No comments: